From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of James Flavell
Sent: 18 November 2008 13:51
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Space rental / cold storage

Thanks Malcom once again for your help

I think TouchStone's solution was the one I came across (as I was looking at
one of their other solutions a short while ago) but could not remember.
Unfortuantely it looks to be little off my target as it is more hire and
purchase type business but if you believe it is adaptable to space rental I am
more than happy to listen

Has nobody else had any experience with maybe warehouse space rental with 3rd
party logistic providers etc as I guess maybe this is closer to how to describe
the business of my prospect

Thanks
James