basis of your journals for any specific journal.

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Amin Khan
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 6:10 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] how to change auto Journal Number i.e
000615_GEN

How I can change this Journal number to any customized seq number for
example i want to creat 000615_PAY,000615_VEND,000615_ 000615_EXP and
default one 000615_GEN but I see this 000615_GEN seqeence with all
journals.is it possible to genereat my own or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:how%3F.aminktk%40yahoo.com...plz>  need
ur urgent help.