Hi All,

I got problem when I try to use workflow in ax2009. I already install .NET
Business Connector and Workflow. I try to access the Workflow websiste
webservice and it's work then I configure Purchase Requisition workflow
template. After that I create a PR Transaction and submit but after several
times I check the transaction keep pending and seems the workflow doesn't
want to start.
I check in Event Viewers\Microsoft Dynamics AX Workflow then I found there
is an error message like this :
Workflow instance: 7ad6942d-1ce0-4d2c-bbab-abb035bc6f00 was terminated for
the following reason: No .NET Business Connector session could be found..

Any of you know how to handle this ?

regards,

dwu