Hi,

We have to develop a simple function to calculate item net weights from several
company specific tables. But I am not sure about the code placement and class
structure.

As the function directly related with InventTable. It should reside on it.
And we need two new classes using this function.
One batch enabled in Periodic, the other is on the Form InventTable which
cannot be run batch.

Our solution was extend runbasebatch and disable running batch and put this to
the form.
Another class inherited from this class which can go batch and override run for
using the query.

Any hint or similar sample from the standard app will be appreciated.

Syner