Dear All,
I am trying to generate Form 16A.I have already generated the Form 26Q and now
I want to print form 16A. System asks for the TDS Provisional Receipt Numbers.
I do not know how to add the TDS Provisional Receipt Numbers the same can be
fed from GL->Periodic->Witholding Tax->TDS Provisional Receipt Numbers but here
the screen is blank and when we want to add a new line even the same is not
active.
It is an urgent requirement so please help me.
Regards
Abhay
THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.