Hi all

I am writing to ask for the best practice and benchmark about
uploading item master.

When I try to import 50000(inventory records to InventTableModule
(actually is 150,000(invent/sales/purchase), but i was planning to
separate them into three times), the AX program can't finish the
import process even after 6 HOURS!!

So i would like to ask does anyone have similar experience and
normally how long should it take for 50,000 records, and is there any
better way to import item master rather then import to those three
tables manually?

Regards
Edgar

P.S.
My problem is actually about "time". Actually i need to upload 200,000
item into the item master. I separate the item in four excel file and
try to import using "excel import" from AX.

Moreover, I have no program in the upload process and i understand
that we need to upload all of these three tables.
1 Item's record in InventTable
2 Three records in InventTableModule Table (for sales, purch and invent)
3 Record in InventItemLocation table and inventDimId field of this table