Siva,

Actually, all temp tables get "created" at runtime - because they are
just flat files not database tables.  However, the definition of the
temp table really needs to be done in the AOT. To define a temp table
at runtime would be a HUGE task using dictTable class and every field
would need to be defined for that temp table. This is not the
developer yahoo group, so I doubt that you would really want to
investigate that complex process.

Rather, in the AOT, create a table with the fields that you need in
your temp table. Set the table property Temporary to Yes. Then write
your code to use that table at runtime.  Again, this is a developer
oriented question that in the future would better be addressed to the
group named "development-axapta".