Hi All,

I found a bug in AX 3.0 SP6 client where it produce wrong date value in
ReportOutputUser.writeDate() method.
For example for a date value 11/11/2008 it produces arbitrary value in excel
like below :
 39/CL/2064  40/CL/2000  38/2/1984  41/CL/2104
There is no particular pattern what value will be produced by a single date
value, it can be any value.

It is a kernel code so I can not amend it and unfortunately the class that
uses this method is a customization so I guess can not escalate this to
microsoft.
I don't know if there is standard class uses this ReportOutputUser.writeDate
method.
Please let me know if any of you know how to solve it, as I don't find any
more fix after SP6.

Thanks and best regards,

Agus