Hi all,

Did any one try this feature? to print a separate PO for each delivery address.
According to Microsoft documents (Help & training materials), you have to setup
the parameters in the following path:

Accounts Payable --> Setup --> Parameters --> Summary Update tab --> Split
based on delivery info. --> Purchase Order check box

after selecting this check box, the effect is, for example, if I have a single
PO with 2 lines & each line has its own address, then, I should get 2 different
documents (e.i. packing slip or invoice) when I update the PO as one document
for each line since each line has its own address.

However, I have tried that but I still getting one document for both lines and
I got a single address for both which is the address of the PO Heading.

So, If any have an idea about what is missing in this setup or if he did try it
before, please help me.

Regards

Abdullah Al Nunu