Hi All,

We have saved the Cue related to a table & same is exported to AOT.

This cue is general cue that means used by any one. We will assign the same cue
for all the users & would like display only those records which are created by
that user in the cue. ( Note: While saving the cue we don't want to define the
user, it should be dynamically assigned by system & should reflect the record
depend on the current user ID.)

Could you please suggest how we can archive this

Thanks & Regards
Vijay Nashi

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/