Ideally, you should not change the base EDT properties just for mere
report changes.

You can define a Real variable and assign AmountMSt to that real value.
And then display that real value on the report. you SHOULD get proper
alignment.

pls let me know if you need more details.

kind regards,
Subbu
OneNeck IT services

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "John"