James,

We just installed the license for RLS this week.  I'll keep you posted on
developments.

Andrew

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James Flavell
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 6:04 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Record level security alternatives

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other record level security type
functions apart from the standard AX RLS one?

As I am sure most people would agree AX RLS is really only a basic RLS and
also I think there is always a concern about its impact to performance

Does To-Increase's Platform offer any such function or benefit in this area
(out of the box or with modification)?

I dont necessairly need RLS all over the system but probably in too many
places to justify doing modifications in AX.

Any experiences with RLS whether good or bad I would love to hear about

Thanks

James

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>