From: "George Burrell" <george.burr...@solutionpartners.co.nz>
Sent 12/22/2008 2:45:08 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Trade Agreement ImportsHas anyone seen the
following: Wanting to import Trade Agreements with different prices for
different WAREHOUSES However as far as the Import program is concerned, the
Warehouse is not part of unique key, therefore it is treated just like the
price itself.
Therefore, if your import file contains 5 prices for a product, with a
different Warehouse on each record – after the Import you get only ONE Trade
Agreement Price Record – with the Warehouse being the Warehouse on the 5th
record! This is disappointing.  As an example – date range differences ARE
recognized by the import program – and they cause the creation of multiple
Trade Agreement records. Has anyone overcome this issue?  I would have thought
it could be reasonably common.
TIAGeorge
THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.