Hi all!
I am new in X++ environment. I need to add customer line number in
the lines tab portion of the following sales order inquiry windows:

1.Sales Ledger --> Sales Order --> Inquiry --> Confirmation --> Lines
2.Sales Ledger --> Sales Order --> Inquiry --> Picking List --> Lines
3.Sales Ledger --> Sales Order --> Inquiry --> Delivery Note --> Lines
4.Sales Ledger --> Sales Order --> Inquiry --> Invoice --> Lines

I think problem can be solved as described below. If I m wrong then
please let me correct.

1- Add field in each form's datasource named "CustomerLineNum", if
not.
2- Should also include in Design.
3- Must have a method for each datasource which
assign "Saleslink.CustomerLineNum" to each datasource CustomerLineNum
field.

Please let me tell the exact way to do this. Where should I write the
method? And which parameter should passed to method?

Looking forward for you people help. And thanx in advance.

Thanks,
Ehtasham Ur Rahman