Dear Michael,
      I have managed to upload data by writing a job in AX, it is
really quick....

Thanks a lot

Regards
Sayeed

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "camilo "
<cmend...@...> wrote:

> [...]
INVENTCOMBINATIONS IMPORT

> Hello:
>
> Yes, there is a better way.  The Excel imports are wonderful for
small imports, but for the larger ones, you really need to write X++
code.  I have done this on several installs for gigs of historical
data, anything from financial transactions to customers to open sales
orders.  I have a client with several hundred thousand combinations
for one sector of their company.

> The data should be manipulated as much as possible (cleansed) and
pre-processed in SQL prior to import.

> Thanks
>
> Michael G. Simms MCDBA, CBIP
>
> mgsr...@...