If you create a runbase batch class and put your code in the run method, you
can setup a schedule to run it using the batch tab that will appear.  If you
are a developer, you should join the development-axapta group to get

To do this without a batch tab, consider using an infinite while loop and
put in a sleep command. But the runbase batch class is a far better
solution.

Sleep(<ms>);

<ms> is milliseconds to sleep  2 hours = 120 mins = 7200 secs = 7200000 ms