Its a good fit, following should be considered;
* out of the box integration with EPM (Both ways)
* Tendering can be done very effecivly
* Contracting is also convered
* Estimation for Material, Man hour, equipment and machine is very
effective.
* Sub contracting is missing
* LC/LG functionality is missing
* Budgeting and variance are very powerful
* Tight control on AR & AP both
* Milestone billing and project and contract closure is there.
* EAM is missing
* Localized payroll also.

Best regards,

Farhan Ahmad