Modifying the Dimension group will affect all users.So the one who
creates the PO will be still able to edit while others cannot on PO
but can on Counting.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Kristjan Gerndorf
<krii...@...> wrote:

> actually there is a standard way how to set it up - please check
dimension groups setup TAB Editing.

> Kristjan
>
> To: axapta-knowledge-vill...@...: djf1...@...: Thu, 15 Jan 2009
14:54:53 +0800Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Access
rights:Inventory dim

> Yes this is one thing with AX because all the forms are using the
same inventdim table

> You might be easier doing some coding to control as view only if
its only 1 form (I dont recall there being a way with std access
rights setup)

knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kardo_axSent: 15
January 2009 14:44To: axapta-knowledge-vill...@...: [Axapta-Knowledge-
Village] Access rights:Inventory dim

> I have 2 user groups: one for Purchase order, second for counting
Journal.A user is in both groups. What I want is how to make this
user EDIT the inventory dimensions on the counting journal lines but
VIEW only on the PO lines?Whenever I change the access under the
inventory journal counting lines its affecting the PO.Appreciate your
help

> Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows
Live Spaces. It's easy!
> http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?
wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us