Hi Barath,
The consolidation process will only bring over "normal"
transactions - period code 1.  You'll have to process a year-end
close in the consolidation company to get beginning balances.
You'll have to keep doing that every time you consolidate the first
month following your fiscal year-end.

Hope this helps,
:)

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "barath"
<barath_sriniva...@...> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> Have any one of you performed consolidation, any idea on what will
happen to
> the opening balances of the ledger account.
>

> Ex: I have three companies A, B, C and the final consolidated
company named
> 123.
>
>       And I am consolidating the all three companies into 123.
>
>       All the ledger accounts are identical and currencies are
same.

>       The problem is I am not getting the opening balances of the
ledger
> accounts of A, B, C into consolidated company 123.
>
>        But all the transactions are being transferred to the
consolidated
> company
>

> It will be grateful if any one helps me on this regard
>

> Regards,
>
> Barath Srinivasan
>

> --------
> Disclaimer: This communication, along with any documents, files or
attachments, is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain the legally privileged and confidential information of
Semantic Space Technologies.  If you are not the intended recipient,
copying of any information contained in or attached to this
message in error, please notify the sender or Semantic Space
Technologies immediately and destroy the original communication and
its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner.
This communication does not form any contractual obligation on
behalf of the sender or, the sender's employer, or the employer's
parent company, affiliates or subsidiaries.