Hi Ton,

A quick look in AX4.0 SP1 (sorry no Ax3.0 handy right now) shows that the
only 2 criteria set as default in the Query InventTransAdjust (maybe you can
check the query in your AX3.0, look in the ranges of teh data source) are:
1) StatusReciept: Purchased
(criteria is set as Open rather than Locked so would seem a bit scary that
user might be able to actaully select an issue transaction ...no time to
test but do let us know if you test it and it really can be cahnged so
issues can be selected)

2) PackingSlipReturned: No
I am guessing maybe your credit note trasnaction has this as Yes hence why
it is not getting picked up
Why is this filtered out I guess because when you reverse a delivery note
the inventtrans gets status sold and purchased even though really there is
no financial and so fitlering packingslipupdate=no means they will make sure
to avoid allowing the user to adjust any of these transactions.  The problem
is I think a valid sales credit note transaction (at least in AX3.0 I
believe seeing it) can also end up with thise field = Yes (and I am not sure
whether fitlering out such transactions is what the programmer had in mind)

Let us know if this is the reason you cannot pick up the transaction.

The only quick way I know would be either to write off the item and bring it
back in with the different cost in a journal OR adjust the original reciept
and let it flow through to the credit note (assuming easy to track back so
for sure forget it if you are using average plus that the original reciept
is still not closed)

Good luck and do report back
James

  _____