Pradeep, Tomi

There is an easy way to export data in comma delimited format from the
tables but the export file will not have the extension csv  and it will be
missing a title row - if that is tolerable.

If you have rights to the Administration menu.  Go to the Periodic folder.
Beneath that is another folder "Data export/import".
Click on Definition groups
Give the group a name - and switch to the  tab labeled  "Include table
groups" and uncheck all of the checkboxes. Then click ok

At this point, you have an empty group.
Click on the "Table setup" button.
Type in the name of your table - or get it from the huge dropdown list and
then close that window.
When you are back to the list of definition groups, with your group
highlighted, click Export

On the window that pops up, use the dropdown list to select  "Comma" as the
File type.  Use the browse button to say where you want the file to be and
how you will name it.  Then click OK.

Two files are generated. One has extension DEF which you can ignore. The
other has extension DAT which you can change to CSV.

The DEF file actually does list the column names that are in the DAT file.
This type of text export file can be imported into any other AX company to
load the data. But the format is the same as a csv file.

I hope this is helpful - even though it is a lengthy process.
Mary Ann