It is wrong to give to someone or get from someone any details about the
exam questions.  Test takers sign a non-disclosure agreement and it is a
violation of that agreement to even use what you ask for.

The best way to prepare for an exam is to read the training manual for the
courses listed in the Microsoft Exam preparation guide.

The exam has quite a few hands-on simulation questions. Knowing answers to
the multiple choice questions will not be sufficient for you to pass the
exam. You need experience using the software.  So doing a self-study of the
course is the best way to prepare.  See if one of your colleagues has course
guides for the two SQL Server 2005 classes. I think they are numbered 2779
and 2780