Hi All,

The senario is
My client raise the credit note based upon the

1. Customer Sales target- Client gives the sales target to the
customers and sales Persons.
Customers and Sales persons  reached the  Sales target Company will
gives the incentives and discounts, for that incentives and
discounts Company will raise the credit note to  customers and sales
persons.

2. Customers pay any fright charges behalf of Company. To that
customer, Company raise the credit note.
3. Schemes and advertisement expenses, hording expences, exbition
sales, Glow sighne board Expences, Suplamentory items etc
4.When goods returned or rejected from customers,Company(client)
will raise the crdit note

please any one help me.
How these are map to axapta,Please give me the datailed description

Rajender Reddy

Extend your network, join the Microsoft Dynamics AX Knowledge Village at
LINKEDIN ! http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/165338

Microsoft Dynamics AX Knowledge Village