Hi Abd Allah,

First it depends on what AX version you use, because AX version differences
will have only impacts on inventory dimensions, because AX 4.0 has only 8 Dim,
and AX 2009 has 9 (site: is new dimension).
Tables are involved in this operations are:
InventJournalName,InventJournalTable,InventJournalTrans,InventDim.
You will also deal with some classes are existed to help you in your importing
operations from Excel file. such as: sysExcelApplication, sysExcelWorkbooks,
sysExcelWorkbook,  SysExcelWorksheets, sysExcelWorksheet,  sysExcelCells,
COMVariant.

ofcourse you will as the tech guy to do this whole importing operation in x++.

Mahmoud Anass
Senior AX Developer
Caliber Plus
3 Sun Rise Tower , Elsefarate dist. Nasr city
Nasr city, Cairo, Egypt
Mobile: +20109967890
Blog: http://www.ax4all.blogspot.com