I am AX 3.0 SP5, using SQL Server 2005.  I am trying to build a report
that pulls the last route journal information that is not for a certain
item number.  We have built an item number that is used for a place
holder value for our Production Edit report.  Can anyone help me with
coding the fetch method on the report to pull the last item produced on
a work center?

I believe that SQL statement should look similar to:
Select distinct(wrkctrid), prodid, transdate from dbo.prodjournalroute
    where max(transdate) and dbo.prodtable itemid != 3000-00-00

Though I cannot get this to work in SQL manager.

Any guidance would be appreciated?