From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sumit Loya
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 4:59 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Need Help

Hi there,

If you want to attach a number sequence to anyfield look at the link below.

This should help you..

http://sumit-theaxfactor.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!596957786228C73F!124.entry

Regards,

Sumit

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 4:52 PM, MaryAnn Hand <maryann.h...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I am not sure what you mean by "attach" so I will respond with my
interpretation of your words. Please recognize that I may not
understand your requirement.

Dimensions need to be pre-defined and then they are attached to
transaction records. If you want to programmatically create new
dimensions, you can create a number sequence and get numbers from that
sequence programmatically to insert a new dimension into the
dimensions list. Is that what you want to do? This is all developer
work to do but you have emailed the knowledge village group, rather
than the developer group. Perhaps you can get a developer to help you
to implement your solution.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 3:22 AM, Sanam Khan <sa...@m-consultants.com
<mailto:sanam%40m-consultants.com> > wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I need help that in AX is it possible that I should attach number sequence
> with the dimension????
>
> Any help would be highly appreciated
>

> Regards,
>

> Sanam khan