Dear All,
I have created vaT tax codes, group and item tax groups and also the formulas.
The same have been attacached at the header and line level and the taxes can be
viewed before posting the Inquires totals but when i try to post the Sales
order I am getting an error Ledger postig not attached for the concerned
Registration number but if i go to the ledger posting groups the same are
already defined there but still the error recurrs. Why?
 Please help me.
Regards,
AbhayRegards
Abhay
THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.