De:: Anil Kumar Sinha <anilsinha1...@yahoo.com>
Asunto: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Incorrect rounding of amount
A: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Fecha: jueves, 19 febrero, 2009, 5:39 am

Hi Abdullah,

I am aware of one such problem in AX 3.0 when my programmer wrote
code to import from excel.
When I changed the quantity manually online and then validated the
journal it worked fine. Then set quantity back to original and
validated the journal it worked fine again.
So if you have written code to import then check the code again, you
may have missed some method which should have been called when
quantity is updated.

If you are using Std Ax template then I am not sure why is this
problem. Check the price on General Tab and see if price is updated.

Regards
Anil Sinha

--- In Axapta-Knowledge- vill...@yahoogro ups.com, "Abdullah Al-Nunu"
<aaln...@... > wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I have imported some transactions to Ax 2009 as a movement
journals. But
> the problem is when I validate the journal, I got the following
Message:

> "Incorrect rounding of amount"
>

> Does anyone know a solution for this error?
>

> I will appreciate any help
>

> Regards
>

> Abdullah Al Nunu
>
> ERP Consultant