Hi,

>From your explanation, the reason why the sales oder  can’t be find because in
>the creation process (form create sales order) you canceled the process so ax
>hasn’t create a record in sales order table.

The number generated has not been allocated to this sales order because you
haven’t click the ok button. So while in this creation, user press cancel then
ax will not book the number. Check your sequence number.

It is a different case if you said the order has been generated in sales order
form. If it’s already listed in sales order form you will get a number.  And if
this newly created sales order deleted, the sales order number will be listed
in voided orders.

Regards,

Henry