I think for PDF attachments you need to have Adobe software loaded on
the system generating the email (AOS or client sending the email). I
am not sure what is needed for an html attachment.  You also need to
have configured the email integration, but I presume you already did
that.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 6:50 AM, Abdullah Al-Nunu <aaln...@netways.com.sa> wrote:
> Dears,
>

> Did anyone try to send PO or SO by email through Ax 2009?
>
> I have tried to use the print management options and select the email
> option, but the only format in there that does not give an error is the
> ASCII file (which is a text file). The HTML or PDF formats caused the Axapta
> to restart.
>
> I don’t think that the (.txt) file is acceptable to be sent to any customer
> or vendor.
>
> So, does anyone have any experience in this area?
>

> Regards
>

> Abdullah Al Nunu
>
> ERP Consultant
>
> ______________________________
>
> Jeddah - Saudi Arabia
>
> Mobile:00966-50-7402504
>
> Email: aaln...@netways.com.sa
>
> Website: www.netways.com.sa
>

> Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
> and intended solely for the use of the entity or individual to whom they are
> addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the Email
> System Administrator e-readin...@netways.com.sa. Please note that any views
> or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do
> not necessarily represent those of Netways. Finally, although this email has
> been scanned for the possible presence of computer viruses prior to
> dispatch, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
> presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
> by any virus transmitted by this email.

News-Flash of Axapta Knowledge Village
VISIT THE Microsoft Dynamics AX Knowledge Village at LINKEDIN:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/165338.

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: