Hi,

I've registered the dll file on client side and when i'm trying to call it's
function, it throws error:

Clr object is not initialized.

while i tried to print clrObject initialization through code it print true.

Code:
    Obj =  clrInterOp::getObjectForAnyType(ClrStr);
    Print ClrInterOp::isInitialized(Obj);

Thanks...
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Sumit Loya <loya.su...@...>