From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Khalil Rehman
Sent: 11 March 2009 13:23
To: Knowlege Village
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Inventory Items Price
Settlements.

Dear Tim,

    this idea can work. i was thinking may be there is some other method to
adjust the cost price.

thanks for your support.

regards

  <http://graphics.hotmail.com/i.p.emrose.gif>   KHALIL UR REHMAN
<http://graphics.hotmail.com/i.p.emrose.gif>

  _____

To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
From: timothy.r...@sbcglobal.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:50:27 +0000
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Inventory Items Price Settlements.

Khalil,

I don't see wy you can't use the IMJ. Just adjest 1 out at $10.00 and adjust
one back in at $11.00. The results are cost has changed but quantity remains
the same.

Tim

--- In Axapta-Knowledge- <mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>
vill...@yahoogroups.com, Naeem Sarwar <mnaeemsar...@...> wrote:

> Khalil,
>
> The situation is you have been closing your financial periods but not
> inventories. now at the year end you are in this situation that you need
> adjust the cost prices. which i don't understand why?
>
> I think closing inventory using FIFO must solve your problem or open month
> one by one and close inventory monthly basis to get the correct figures...
>

> Any input would be highly appreciated.
>
> BR
> NS
>

> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Khalil Rehman <khalilrehm...@...>wrote:
>
> > Dear Deepak,
> >
> > thanks for your reply, but in IMJ we can adjust the price with
> > increase/decrease the quantity. but i need, only adjust the Cost Price
of
> > Items physically available. can you give me idea about this. how to
handle.

> > thanks & regards.
> >

> > *KHALIL UR REHMAN *

> > To: Axapta-Knowledge- <mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>