Hi,

1.
Do you need the Excel data into Xml data? Why don't you generate Xml after
successful Excel import, from table? Not clear need more clarity.

2.
Validation methods from table level will be called based on the validation
level defined in the definition group used for the excel export/import.

If the validation level is 'None' no validation methods will be called. If it
is 'Table' only validateWrite() method on the table will be called. If it is
'Field' then both validateWrite() and validateField() method on the table will
be called.

Hope this may be helpful.

\Balasubramanian Kumaran

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Anitha E <mail2eani...@...>