You should use different domains and different user groups. This will do the
trick.

  _____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Yadhav
Krishnan
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:27 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Permission Settings

Hi all,

This is with regard to the permissions and security settings

For Example I have 3 different Company Accounts ( All under a Single Virtual
Company Accounts called "VC")

Co1
Co2
Co3

All the 3 different Company accounts belong to the same Domain "Domain X"

I have logged into the company account "Co1"
Now I have created a User Group "Test" in "Co1". The Default Company
accounts Viewable for this User Group is "Co1" (User Options set up)

This User is authorized to make entries in the company account "Co1". But he
needs to access certain forms and tables for making entries in Company
Account "Co2"

The Bottom Line is
I want to set some access rights for this User Group for certain forms and
table in Co1
Also I want to set access rights for some other forms and table for the same
user in Co2

Kindly advise the procedure as how to do it.. It's very urgent!!!!!

--
Thanks and Regards
Yadhava Krishnan T.G.

  _____

Extend your network and find more Axapta Friends in the Microsoft Dynamics
AX Knowledge  <http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/165338> Village at LINKEDIN !

  _____