If there are no customizations involved in this upgrade, then you
should submit this issue to Microsoft for investigation. I have done
multiple 4.0 upgrades to AX 2009. When I encountered problems with
createdDate I removed that field by modifying the property. Then
upgraded the data. The dates can be restored by SQL updates after
upgrade.

I would not ever use a backend script to insert into AX tables - AX
needs to generate the RecIDs!  You can write a job in the AX 2009
environment to read from ODBC connection to old database and write
records to the new database. I suggest you use the appropriate
AX<table> class to do the record creation.