An email was recently sent out by me with the subject "Re: Hi". The body of the
email is in bold below. I want you to know that I did NOT send out this email.
Someone got access to my email via an unsecured wireless connection and sent
out this SPAM email. Vanigo is a big SPAM as you can see from the following
link:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/vanigocom-c177386.html

I know I sent out an email informing some of my contacts before but the list
consisted of about 20% of all my contacts at the time. My entire contact list
was deleted by the SPAM and it took me some time to recover my over 360
contacts from a backup. I apologize for any trouble that may have resulted from
this.

New shopping new life!
  How are u doing these days?Yesterday I found a web of a large trading company
from china,which is an agent of all the well-known digital product
factories,and facing to both wholesalers,retailsalers,and personal customer all
over the world. They export all kinds of digital products and offer most
competitive and reasonable price and high quality goods for our clients,so i
think we you make a big profit if we do business with them.And they promise
they will provide the best after-sales-service.In my opinion we can make a
trial order to test that.
Look forward to your early reply!
The Web address: www.vanigo.com
E-mail: van...@188.com
MSN : van...@msn.cn

Varden Morris
Varalth Solutions Inc.
693 Abbottsfield Road NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5W 4R4
Canada
(780) 752-0406
www.varalth.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any attachments are confidential.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please be advised that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken in reliance upon this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact
the sender immediately. Please note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company.  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for