From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kkthadishetty
Sent: 17 March 2009 15:31
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Base currency Change

Hi Everybody,

Is any body changed the companies base currency in DAX ....after having
posted transactions ....and client dealing with multi currencies
and updates the exchange rates monthly....

is it possible? if possible what are all the measure to take care for the
posted transactions and open transactions...

the best practices from microsoft say not to change the base currency after
having transactionsin ....

any quick ideas and suggestions...

thanks in advance..

regards