There are some tables in Dynamics Ax which containts informations about on hand
changes that are not yet committed to the database. I want to do a inverse job
of invoice process. When the user click on a invoice abd then click the button
i added to form CustInvoiceJournal then the tables are related with that
operation will be affected according to my sql sentences. I found the tables
that are affected when an invoice is proccessed. I saw that on some of the
tables only on hand changes are made.
ex. InventSumDelta. Should i concern with that table?

More general in Axapta should i concern with these tables?