Dear Axman,

Thank you for the response buddy.

There has been no default dimension set in the COA only one dimension is set as
'TO be filled in' and total three dimensions are used in the transactions.

This mandatory dimension used in the transaction is reflecting in the COA.

Now the issue is while making a transaction user keys in three dimension, but
in the COA only two dimensions are reflected and one dimension is missing. This
missing dimension is optional one.

Also this is happening in rare cases.

I hope the issue is elobrate now and understandable.

Regards,
Sanju

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Saravana Kumar <axma...@...>