From: M Anass <m_an...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] URGENT: Help Needed
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 30 March, 2009, 1:21 AM

Hi All,

My poblem is I've two fields on a grid located at a Form, the first filed, is
the EmplID so it show the gird with autolookup to the Employee Form, the second
field is also do that but for the Items Table because it contains the ItemId,
(this all is ofcourse caused by the EDT which EmplID, and ItemId use and for
the embedded relation to the EDT).

My Question: I want when the user select certain EmplId, the lookup on the
second Field which contains the ItemId to not show all the items and show some
Items which I will describe it in a certain query.
In another mean I want the ItemId field lookup content to be filtered based on
the value of the EmplId field.

 Thanks.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/