Hello,

I am trying to debug a class while it runs as a batchjob on the AOS. This does
not work for me.

I have inserted a global breakpoint in the code using the breakpoint statement.
Then I start up the debugger and put the class in the batch queue. The class is
executed, but nothing happens in the debugger. I have tried running the
debugger on the client and also on the AOS server.

In the server configuration utility I have activated 'Enable breakpoints to
debug X++ code running on this server' and 'Enable global breakpoints to debug
X++ code running in batch jobs'. Have you experienced this problem?

Regards,
Morten Løpen