Hi there

Our client only invoices on purchase orders what has been Received by selection
the Quantity = Delivery note option when posting the invoice. This is the
prevent them from invoicing stock that hasn't been received. On AX2009 when
selecting Post quantity = Delivery note, there is an automatic matching of the
delivery note quantity to the invoice. This is a problem because they only want
to invoice a partial quantity of the delivery note - but the system still
closes off the entire quantity due to matching and as a result there is no
invoice remainder. Does anyone know how to turn off the automatic matching of
quantities? We tried unticking the option on purchase order parameters but it
still matches nevertheless. Seems like its hard coded.
Any input is appreciated.

Thank you