From: kardo_ax <kardo...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] AX and 2 DBs reat-time update??
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 2:41 AM

What is the best solution for such a scenario:

company that has two locations where they want each location to have its own AX
and its own Database.Location1 is the head-office and location2 is the factory.
The requirement is to have both databases real-time updated so that they have
the same data and in case one site failed users of that site log-in to the
second and continue their tasks.

first location: HQ with AX1, Sql DB1 and HQ users
Second location: F1 with AX2, Sql Db2 and F1 users.

Db1 and Bd2 must have the same data on real time bases.In case of a failure
users can use the running application and its DB.

How can we setup such a scenario, I know one DB is the best solution but what
is described above is the must.