From: altgrep <wytsw7...@sneakemail.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Can't see element.var in form button method?
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 12:27 PM

I'm probably missing something simple here because of tired. I have a boolean
variable, named elementShow, declared in classdeclaration with a value set to
true in init.

In my button method clicked(), I can reference variable like this:

if(elementShow)
info("test") ;

The compiler does not complain. However, when I run the code and watch in the
debugger... there is no value. Watch list shows, "Error: Symbol "elementShow"
was not found"

It does show a value in the debugger window for element.elementShow , however,
so I try this:

if(element.elementS how)
info("test") ;

This time, the debugger complains with the following error message, "The table
is out of range or does not exist"

Can anyone point out what I am missing here?

Thanks