Hello Santosh
I have that option checked and have the button next to my alert, but I want to
add a button on the form that when pressed will open the Document handler and
select my "New>Document" that I specify, instead of the user having to click
the DocHandler, then New, then find the right word document as that will ba
many to choose from.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "r_ssh"