From: sudeep s gopalkrishnan <sudee...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Error while creting employee in Employee
master
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 4:36 PM

I am unable to create an employee in employee master. When i click on Save i am
getting the following error:

" Field person must be filled in"
" Transactions cannot be created in network table"

These are due to Global address book, but  am unable to find asolution... ....

Any one can help me in this regard.....

Warm Regards
Sudeep.G

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/