From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tushar Joshi
Sent: 18 April 2009 15:26
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Tax Regulation error in IND LOC 4.0SP2

All,

We are facing a problem at client's place while doing the invoicing for the
Purchase orders.

The scenario is as follows

I have 2 Purchase orders for 2 different items but they are of 1 common
Vendor.

I have applied taxes as Excise and VAT to both the PO's but before doing the
invoice i have done the Sales Tax adjustment for one of the PO. The Vendor
has sent me 1 Invoice against both the PO's.

While doing the invoice for both the PO's i can select the PO's and and at
the time of posting invoice i am doing the summary update for "invoice
account" which would allow me to post a single invoice aganist both the
PO's.

But as i have done the tax adjsutment for one of the PO's, Axapta doesn't
allow me to post it and throws an error of Tax regulation

Screenshot is attached for the reference. Can anyone across the group guide
to overcome this problem????

-Tushar

  _____

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger.yahoo.com/invi
te/> them now.