You have the process reversed.  You first create a request for quotes. When
the vendors all respond with bids, you choose the one you want to purchase
from. Then you create a purchase requisition for that vendor. When the
approval process is completed, the purchase requisition becomes a purchase
order.

On 4/20/09, Abdullah Al-Nunu <aaln...@netways.com.sa> wrote:

>  Dears,
>

> I have created a new purchase requisition and I am trying to create an RFQ
> based on this requisition.
>
> (*Request for Quote*) function on the “*Functions* “ Button on the same
> form is always disabled and I don’t know the reason.
>

> Any idea ??
>

> *Abdullah Al Nunu *
>
> *ERP Consultant*
>
> [image: netways.com] <http://www.netways.com/>**
>
> *______________________________*
>
> Jeddah - Saudi Arabia
>
> Mobile:00966-50-7402504
>
> Email: aaln...@netways.com.sa
>
> Website: www.netways.com.sa
>

> *Disclaimer**:* This email and any files transmitted with it are
> confidential and intended solely for the use of the entity or individual to
> whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
> notify the Email System Administrator
> *e-readin...@netways.com.sa*<e-readin...@netways.com.sa>.
> Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
> those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of *Netways*.
> Finally,
> although this email has been scanned for the possible presence of computer
> viruses prior to dispatch, the recipient should check this email and any
> attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability
> for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email*.*

<<image001.gif>>