Hi Mukesh,

The error might be due to insufficient admin privileges.
Please check the following query in sql
select * from AccessRightsList
Check the GroupID & DomainID. <<By default this needs to Admin>>

Since AX4 & AX2009 uses the windows credentials. Only the administrator will
have access. If your not the administrator user to logon ax then update the
user information in SQL table (sysUserInfo).

Thanks
Santosh

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Mukesh Kumar