Normally it has to work. Because I tried it with changing Main Menu (deleting
all the menu references to create your case) and executing the command. Then it
did empty navigation pane (without restarting client) and tried also vice versa.

Addition to that, Application class is near Info,Global.. classes (at bottom of
the AOT\Classes node)

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "kardo_ax" <kardo...@...>